salsa namespace_id for debiangames-team

I've had mirrormagic under collab-maint in alioth, but it probably
makes sense to move it under the Debian Games team on salsa.

I could create a project for it on salsa, but from the salsa docs and
the script at https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Import_git_repository
it should be possible to port the alioth repo over to salsa using curl and the gitlab api.

The curl command uses namespace_id=2 for general debian packages, and
the docs say to look up namespace ids for other groups with
    curl     https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/groups     | jq . | less

But there is no listing there for debiangames-team. There are 9
debiangames-team projects at https://salsa.debian.org/debiangames-team
so I'm a bit confused why no namespace_id is available for the group.
Can anyone help?

Drew