Presentation and collaboration

Hi, I'm Alytidae and I'm collaborating with the catalan translation team. After a few months, I would like to start collaborating in packaging or other technical aspects. That's why I'm writting to you, also because I love games. I think that joining the team could be a good starting point and another view of the Debian project.

I've been reading the documentation and the games team web page. So... do you need some help? In which aspects do you need more help?

Thank you.

Alytidae.