Monster Masher

Hi!

I noticed that the little GNOME game Monster Masher was featured here

I'm upstream. I'm afraid I never got around to porting it to GNOME 3, for various reasons.

These days, I must admit I think the game would make more sense if rewritten to HTML + JS, perhaps as a downloadable bundle. Might do that some day, if time permits. In the mean time, I think it would best to drop it from Debian.

Thanks for having taken care of the package for so long,

Ole