Re: I propose my help for maintaining 0ad

Am 15.10.2017 um 20:08 schrieb Ludovic Rousseau:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to the list.
>
> I am a Debian Developer and also a player of the game 0ad with my children.
> 0ad alpha 22 is available since a few months but is not yet packages in
> Debian. Bug #872654 "0ad: New Release: 0 A.D. Alpha 22 Venustas" is open
> since Aug 2017 with no visible progress.
>
> I would like to help maintain 0ad.
> Is there anything special I need to know or do before I package 0ad
> alpha 22?

Hi,

welcome to the list. There is nothing special I am aware of. Vincent is
not very active these days but I guess he would appreciate the help. I'm
not sure if you have to be a member of our pkg-games group on Alioth if
you are already a DD. If pushing to the repo doesn't work for you, I
suggest to contact Evgeni Golov who should be able to grant you access.

Thanks for taking care of 0AD.

Markus