Re: Request for a sponsor for packaging Zerok

On Sat, Oct 7, 2017 at 5:16 PM, intheshadeofezazel wrote:

> I spoke to the Dev asking why ZerokK wasn't on debian yet and he wasn't
> sure how to get it onto debian?
>
> Could anyone more experienced take a look and see if it'd be possible to
> get it into debian repos?

In addition to what other folks said:

Sortale on the #debian-mentors IRC channel has been looking into this
and it looks like a very difficult project to undertake.

Upstream might want to read our guide to make Zero-K more suitable for
packaging in distributions like Debian:

https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide

--
bye,