Re: Synaptic screenshot for Debian Stretch

On 18 July 2017 at 12:57, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> Hmm, the packages.d.o site is requesting non-binNMU versions. If I add
> +b1 to the thumbnail URL then I get a different screenshot.

I have reached out to Christoph Haas privately about binNMU handling
as there doesn't seem to be a public bug tracker. They may decide it
belongs as a bug against packages.d.o, but thought it best to see what
was intended to happen first.

> Could you check what synaptic is doing and file bugs about the issues?

Thanks for the prompt, I've started by reporting #868783, so feel free
to follow along/provide more info, I didn't mention the binNMU issues
at this time: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=868783