Ongoing lugaru packaging

Hi,

I've got some questions regarding the lugaru packaging:

1. I have removed the wrapper launch script, which means that when the
   package is updated, the user will need to manually move the old saved
   profile and saved games. I have not tested if using the configs from
   0~20110520.1+hge4354+dfsg-4.1 works in 1.2, and I'm tempted to treat
   them as incompatible in order to be able to drop the launcher script
   and not worry about migration.

   What's your opinion?

2. For the orig source tarball, what is your plans there?

   The watch file is currently set up to grab the generated tarball from
   the git tag as .gz. However upstream also distributes a source
   tarball as
   https://bitbucket.org/osslugaru/lugaru/downloads/lugaru-1.2.tar.xz .

   I'm tempted to use the latter, being more "official", and a few
   megabytes better compressed?

   Are we dropping pristine-tar completely, and relying on uscan as the
   way to get the orig source?

Apart from that, I'm starting to feel like things are getting close to
done, what do you think?

--
Martin Erik Werner <martinerikwerner@gmail.com>