Re: Tower of Hanoi CLI Implementation

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Nandakumar Edamana wrote:

> I couldn't find an alternative on the official repo.

It is more of a terminal UI than command-line UI, but there is one in Debian:

ncurses-examples: /usr/lib/ncurses/examples/hanoi

There might also be some others, `apt-file search hanoi` prints some things.

Those are not very discoverable though, so it is probably a good idea
to add your version to Debian anyway.

> But my primary aim is to put it on Debian so that one day I can request it
> to be referred by games-console package.

I'm glad to see people caring for console/terminal gaming :)

BTW, I ran check-all-the-things over your codebase and found:

$ flawfinder -Q -c .
<5 items>
$ splint
<lots of stuff>
$ grep -nHriE 'fixme|todo|hack|xxx+|broken' .
<several things>

You might want to add per-file license information:

http://lu.is/blog/2012/03/17/on-the-importance-of-per-file-license-information/

You might want to run some of the other C/C++ code scanners:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/check-all-the-things.git/tree/data/c.ini

--
bye,
pabs