Re: I propose my help for maintaining 0ad

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> wrote:
> Am 15.10.2017 um 20:08 schrieb Ludovic Rousseau:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am new to the list.
>>
>> I am a Debian Developer and also a player of the game 0ad with my children.
>> 0ad alpha 22 is available since a few months but is not yet packages in
>> Debian. Bug #872654 "0ad: New Release: 0 A.D. Alpha 22 Venustas" is open
>> since Aug 2017 with no visible progress.
>>
>> I would like to help maintain 0ad.
>> Is there anything special I need to know or do before I package 0ad
>> alpha 22?
>>

> Hi,
>
> welcome to the list. There is nothing special I am aware of. Vincent is
> not very active these days but I guess he would appreciate the help. I'm
> not sure if you have to be a member of our pkg-games group on Alioth if
> you are already a DD. If pushing to the repo doesn't work for you, I
> suggest to contact Evgeni Golov who should be able to grant you access.

+1, I'd most definitely appreciate help with any of my team-maintained
packages as I haven't had time for the past while to do so. If you
could also keep the stable-backports version of 0ad up to date, that
would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,
Vincent