Re: Request for sponsor for DDNet

Hi,

Am 26.09.2017 um 06:02 schrieb Yangfl:
> Hi,
>
> I want to co-maintain a new package (
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=794166 ) within this
> team. I've already found a DD who is willing to sponsor and written
> all package scripts ( https://github.com/yangfl/ddnet ). What should I
> do then?
>
> Thanks.

Welcome and thanks for working on ddnet! If you have questions related
to the packaging or maintenance of the package, or if you need a sponsor
again, you can just send a message to this mailing list and someone will
help you. For now you should just collaborate with your current sponsor
and get ddnet into Debian. I saw your discussion with pabs on IRC. It's
fine if you choose Github as your package repository for now. As soon as
the transition from Alioth to the Gitlab based solution is completed, I
suggest to create a new repository and then you can push everything to
this one. It will make collaboration easier long-term.

Thanks again for working on ddnet and see you around

Markus