Re: Trigger Rally 0.6.5 ready for Testing!

Am Montag, den 02.01.2017, 13:19 +0100 schrieb Onsemeliot:
> As Discussed months ago we released a new version of Trigger Rally on
> 18
> December in order to have a new release in place at the right time
> for
> being easily included into the next official Debian release.
>
> Unfortunately so far nobody has responded to tell me if everything
> will
> work out as planed. Can somebody of you take care of including the
> most
> recent version into testing in time?:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/files/latest/download
>
> The main reason for making a new release in December was the idea of
> getting it into Debian stable in time.
>
> Best,
> Onsemeliot

Hi Onsemeliot,

Markus has uploaded Version 0.6.5 into unstable on December 20th. It
migrated into the jessie branch, so it will be included in the next
Debian stable release \o/ I didn't have much time to play recently, but
I made it up to Picturesque Tournament so far ;)

Keep up the excellent work! As a side note, I'm looking forward to
seeing network support in trigger one day! :)

Cheers - Fuddl