Liberation Circuit (RTS game by Linley Henzell)

Hello,

Linley Henzell has created a real time strategy game in which the units'
behavior is specified by small programs in a language very similar to C.

Source code: https://sourceforge.net/projects/liberation-circuit/files/
Here is a gameplay video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XCyQk_F7hA

I am testing the game and created a page about it on my own website,
with screenshots and information about dependencies and building it:
http://news.dieweltistgarnichtso.net/notes/liberation-circuit.html

Many Linley Henzell and Allegro games are in Debian. Does anyone want to
package Liberation Circuit? Build dependencies on Debian GNU/Linux are:

• liballegro-acodec5-dev

• liballegro-audio5-dev

• liballegro-dialog5-dev

• liballegro-image5-dev

• liballegro5-dev

• an implementation of DJB redo – not packaged in Debian, but there
  exists a shell script that could be used for the package instead:
  https://github.com/apenwarr/redo/blob/master/minimal/do

Regarding the last point, I have also written an implementation of redo
myself. See here: http://news.dieweltistgarnichtso.net/bin/redo-sh.html

Greetings,
--
Nils Dagsson Moskopp // erlehmann