On irrlicht and RC bug #811787

Hi,

I noticed that one of my packages is marked for removal because of the above-mentioned bug on irrlicht. I found out upstream had patched it in their svn repo, so I pushed a corresponding patch to the Debian Games Team packages, adding a 1.8.3+dfsg1-1.1 entry, with lines discussing what changes I made (I also bumped standards-version and rewrote the Vcs-* fields).

Shall I turn it in a NMU or do you maintainers/uploaders have something ready to shoot?

Snark on #debian-games