Re: RFU: corsix-th 0.60 new upstream release

On 23 June 2016 at 10:12, Alexandre Detiste <alexandre.detiste@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since 0.50, AnimView/rnc.cpp has been fixed upstream to include the
> proper copyright header;
> the license was already Expat & remain Expat, it's just the comment in
> "debian/copyright"
> that needs a little tweaking.

Yes, I saw that, but originally left the comment in because it shows
the historical context and the change kept the phrasing "Original code
was from ...". Looking at it again, I see that the Comment is now just
misleading, so feel free to commit its deletion and it'll go through
in the next release.