Re: nethack 3.6 released

James Cowgill writes:
 > So I've had a go at packaging nethack 3.6.0 and things seem to work ok.
 > I've moved everything to a git repo which you can find here:
 > https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/nethack.git/

Oh, great, pulled everything and it seems to start. Before I could
dpkg-buildpackage I had to add a file d/source/binary-include and
mention nethack.png in there. I tried to
$ git push
fatal: unable to access 'https://costello-guest@anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/nethack.git/':
The requested URL returned error: 403

which might mean that I don't have write access to the repository?

Anyway, with that trivial change it built and looks good at first glimpse.

--
Antti