Re: RFS mrrescue/1.02c-2

Hi, no need to do anything on your side, I already uploaded it.

Thanks for the ack!

Cheers,

G.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, 1 Mar, 2016 at 9:33, Steven Hamilton
<oz@scorch.net> wrote:

On 01/03/16 01:18, Tobias Frost wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Would you mind reviewing the changes now in git and upload again ?
>>>
>>> I was mostly interrested about making it reproducible (i.e: calling zip with
>>> "-X");
>>> but then I went on and refreshed all the other things.
>>>

>> maybe a "Team Upload" is more appropriate, otherwise it is appreciated to see
>> Steven acking such a change :)
>>
>> but Tobi might have a different opinion, I'll leave this to him :)
>>
>> sorry for the noise,
>>
>> Gianfranco
>>

> Gianfranco,
> just go ahead... (it's games-team-maintained anyway, and therefore a dedicated
> approval is not required)

I shall grant a pretend dedicated approval. :)

Actually I've been off duty on Debian stuff for some time now due to
being busy with other projects so I may hang up my hat. I presume since
this is team maintained I don't need to file an orphan?