Re: Trigger Rally updated in Debian?

Hi Marc,

can you please start by this thread?
thanks :)

(I don't want to have both us work on the same stuff, and I have no time right now for it,
so help is welcome :) )

G.

Il Lunedì 22 Agosto 2016 12:39, Onsemeliot <onsemeliot@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hi Gianfranco,

am I right that your issues with the way the new Trigger Rally version
0.6.4 is implemented was clarified in our discussion list?:
https://sourceforge.net/p/trigger-rally/discussion/527954/thread/7acb0c02/

Is there still anything I can do to help?

If there is a way I can handle this I would even try to finish a new
game release before the actual game is included into the next version of
Debain since I managed to add some nice new levels in the mean time.
(This wouldn't mean any change in the code since it only adds new levels
and some new vegetation sprites.)

Best
Onsemeliot