Re: On irrlicht and RC bug #811787

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 8:46 AM, Gianfranco Costamagna
<locutusofborg@debian.org> wrote:
> control: tags -1 pending
> control: tags -1 patch
>
>>>Shall I turn it in a NMU or do you maintainers/uploaders have something
>>>ready to shoot?
>>

>>I guess a team upload is perfectly fine!
>>I'll do it in a few hours if nobody objects, thanks a lot for the fix!
>

> Added team upload, changed versioning to -2, pushed on deferred/2 and on git (--tags)

I would've been ok with this being uploaded straight to unstable, but
I suppose it's a moot point now that it's been (almost) 2 days. Either
way, thanks for taking care of the upload!

BTW, Julien, there's another RC bug against minetest (#829150) in case
you weren't already aware of it (I'm assuming your interest in
irrlicht is because minetest depends on it).

Regards,
Vincent