Re: Proposing new virtual packages for engine/gui compatibility

Looks like I missed one step here and omited to followup.

There is an official policy enhancement request at
https://bugs.debian.org/779506, which is looking for seconds.  It
would be great if some of you could take the time to review it.

Bet regards,
--
Yann