Re: [trigger-rally-devel] TR for Debian Jessie

Hi Onsemeliot,

to be honest, I'd love to help but I fear that I cannot find the time to do it
:(.

Fortunately, games packages are team-maintained in Debian, so I'm calling for
help here on the games mailing list.

Anyone who can help and bring the new trigger-rally version in?

Cheers,
  Stefan.