Re: game-data-packager git stream stacktrace

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 at 22:21:47 +0000, Phil Morrell wrote:
> line 1002, in load_file_data
>     self._populate_groups(stream)
>   File "/usr/share/games/game-data-packager/game_data_packager/__init__.py",
> line 948, in _populate_groups
>     stream.seek(0)
> io.UnsupportedOperation: underlying stream is not seekable

I don't know why this has been happening for some people/under some
situations, but not consistently. gdp is reading the "optimized" versions
of the games' groups and files out of a zip file, which in principle ought
to be seekable; but if it isn't seekable, then why did it ever work?

I've pushed a change which should fix this, at the cost of a small amount
of duplication (the group names now appear in the "optimized" files
twice, so they can be processed correctly without rewinding).