Re: Love2d 0.10 released

Rémi Verschelde writes:

>> Options?
>>
>> 1) "version" love2d into different packages love-0.9, love-0.10 etc and
>> mod any dependent games to pull their correct version.
>>
>> 2) Patch mrrescue and any other 0.9 games to 0.10 (I don't fancy that
>> and I doubt upstream will either)
>
> I've been in contact a few times with upstream (Simon Larsen), and
> he's quite friendly and open to contributions. If you open an issue on
> the GitHub repo [1] asking for a love 0.10 port, or propose a pull
> requests, I'm sure a new version with love 0.10 support will be
> release quickly.

Good to know. I'll raise an issue with him.

Are the one looking at his other games? The love packaging policy (url
out of my reach atm) was intended to make it quicker to package love
games. It was based on mrrescue as a reference package but my final
mrrescue finished up being slightly different so that page is out of
date. I'll make an effort to update it over the holidays.

--
Steven Hamilton
I don't look like two zombies