Re: Love2d 0.10 released

> Does love2d upstream support love2d 0.9?

I believe not. Previous major versions are cast adrift.

> I was thinking update love to 0.10, add love-0.9, update game deps and
> try to get the game upstreams to port to 0.10, giving us commit/admin
> access upstream if nessecary.

I agree this is the best course of action. I've had a look at the
changes and it doesn't look like there's much to upgrading games to
0.10. I'll have a go myself and push changes upstream for mrrescue or
have a chat. He's quite friendly and also has another game I need to
package.

How do I search for other packages that depend on love?