Re: Debian Games BoF registered for DebConf

I don't know if there's gonna be video coverage, I don't think so from
what I heard, but would it be possible to at least try to kind of
setup an audio conference somehow, just a laptop or something, so that
maybe some of us who are not attending DefConf might join the BoF? I
don't mean nothing fancy or official or very sophisticated, just a
laptop with a microphone and whatever software might do the work.

Greetings,
Miry