Re: Debian Games BoF registered for DebConf

Am 17.07.2015 um 23:57 schrieb Andreas Tille:
[...]
> Just to let you know:  Some more input would be good since content team
> considers to drop this BoF due to sufficient response from the team.

I'll be in Heidelberg at the opening weekend on the 15th and 16th of
August. Given the response so far I wouldn't invest too much time into a
separate BoF for games at the moment. I will definitely try to meet you
there and everybody else who wants to join us. I'm flexible enough to
adapt myself to the circumstances. :)

Regards,

Markus