Re: simutrans Bug #780724

Am 18.11.2015 um 18:32 schrieb Jörg Frings-Fürst:
> Hello Markus,
>
> I have the a bugfix version for simutrans* ready for a review.

Hello Jörg,

I uploaded simutrans to unstable, the data packages will follow
tomorrow. I removed the new postrm maintainer script again because dpkg
will handle the removal of /usr/games/makeobj automatically.

I added a new reproducible-build.patch. Please do me a favor and
forward it upstream. Unfortunately the bug tracker at sourceforge is
disabled.

Please don't tag releases and let your sponsors do that because they are
responsible for it. Sometimes you also want to change something and then
you have to delete the remote tag again like in this case. I couldn't
delete the tag because the repository permissions for simutrans are
different from the rest. Could you please take a look at it and delete
the -2 revision tag again? I will push my signed tag afterwards.

> The debdiffs are attached and the packages are uploaded to
> mentors[1..3].

I won't stop you from providing debdiffs and mentors uploads but you
don't need to do this for pkg-games since we can all work with the Git
or SVN repositories.

Thank you for the update.

Markus