RFS: Simutrans 120.0.1+repack-1

Hello Jörg,

thanks for preparing an update for Simutrans. I intend to sponsor both
packages. I have already committed some minor changes to the Git
repository and I suggest we continue working with it instead of using
mentors.debian.net.

Some remarks and outstanding issues with the packaging:

Please commit the corresponding pristine-tar version of the new upstream
release. git-buildpackage and gbp import-dsc make it easy.

Simutrans:
==========

I have removed Ansgar from Uploaders because he requested that in #783887.

Why did you use dh_quilt_patch? This shouldn't be necessary because
source format 3.0 uses quilt by default and it works fine in my build
environment.

Please forward your patches upstream, if you haven't done so already,
and add a Forwarded header to your patches. Bonus points for forwarding
https://bugs.debian.org/750121 too.

You can remove the Pre-Depends: dpkg lines and the build-dependency on
dpkg.

I added the get-orig-source target again but changed it to download the
current version. This helps me as a sponsor to compare your version with
the upstream version.

There is a more recent version of simutrans available but I suggest to
not delay the release any more and upgrade later.

debian/rules: The BROKEN_LANG variable is empty, so you could remove the
for loop too. Do you think it is still relevant?

simutrans FTBFS when I only build the arch-indep target. source only
uploads will fail. You can prevent that by installing the simutrans
binary with simutrans.install or using a dh_install-arch override.

Simutrans PAK64:

d/control: the build dependency on subversion is not strictly needed. I
would remove it and make the package less vulnerable against possible RC
bugs in subversion. Think of autoremovals, disk space, download time,
etc. The get-orig-source target is for humans anyway and it is sensible
to assume that they will install subversion manually.

Again you can remove the obsolete Pre-Depends lines in d/control.

The rest is fine.

Regards,

Markus