RFS: endless-sky/0.8.0-1 [ITP]
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "endless-sky". Endless Sky
is a 2D space trading and combat game similar to the classic Escape
Velocity series. The game has gone through three months of beta testing
since my last email to this list, and I have now released a stable
version. All packaging issues that were raised by the mentors the first
time around have been fixed.
* Package name : endless-sky
Version : 0.8.0-1
Upstream Author : Michael Zahniser <email@example.com>
* URL : https://endless-sky.github.io
* License : GPL-3+, CC-BY-SA-3.0, CC-BY-SA-4.0
Section : games
It builds these binary packages:
endless-sky - space exploration and combat game
endless-sky-data - data files for Endless Sky
To access further information about this package, please visit the
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
More information about Endless Sky can be obtained from
Changes since the first upload include:
* Build system imports environment variables, e.g. for hardening.
* Creative Commons licenses are now included.
* Updated standards version to 3.9.6.
* No longer requires SSE support.
* Ran wrap-and-sort on the debian files.
* Links switched from http to https whenever possible.
* Added a README.sources giving a link to the artwork "sources."
* Moved the source code files into a separate source/ directory.
* Errors are now shown in a message box, not just the terminal.
* Made the OpenGL 3.0 requirement explicit in the package description.
* Addressed codespell, cppcheck, flawfinder, and scan-build warnings.
* Dependencies now list multiple options for libpng and libjpeg-turbo.