Re: Debian Games BoF registered for DebConf

> Just to let you know:  Some more input would be good since content team
> considers to drop this BoF due to sufficient response from the team.

I won't be able to attend DebConf this year, that's why I haven't
commented too much on this. It would be nice to know how many members
of the team are planning to go, and maybe to set up an agenda of
points that would be good to talk about. I just don't think I'm the
person to lead this, not being able to attend.

Greetings and thanks,
Miry