Re: Proposal 210 - Debian Games BoF (Andreas Tille)

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:30:30PM +0200, Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> We have a Debian Games Team BoF proposal to be held at DebConf this year,
> but as the submitter is not really active in the Team we would need someone
> to take over, prepare an agenda for the meeting, and attract attendees to
> it, to consider it for the schedule.

I have put the Games team (on the team list not the packaging list) in
the row when registering the BoF[1].  There were two responses which is
not to much.  In 2013 the equivalent BoF was attended by 10-15 people.

> We have quite a number of BoF proposals, and only a few of them will get
> video coverage, which is of course a hard decision to take, as not all of
> the currently submitted BoFs will get video coverage.
>
> Given the current situation, it could most likely be scheduled as an
> in-person only meeting (without video coverage) or as an in-person sprint.

>From my point of view this is perfectly OK.

> But we won't schedule any of these events unless the team actively engages
> in participating.

That's totally in my interest.  I personally do not have to say much about
games and if there are no games activists the BoF will most probably not
the best one.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2015/05/msg00109.html