Re: [Fwd: Re: [trigger-rally-devel] TR for Debian Jessie]

On 2015-06-19 14:20, Tobias Frost wrote:
Can you please also add the icons to the
trigger-rally-($VER)-src.tar.bz2 for the next release? With that, any
changes on the icon from your side would be automatically used.
(It is sufficient to just add the svg, as in Debian we try to build
everything from source, so we would regenerate the icon anyway at build
time)

I think that has benn done already, but maybe it was in the wrong folder.

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Onsemeliot

P.S.: