overview of game-data-packager package by languages

Hi,

Here is a simple HTML page [1] with an overview by language
of the packages currently supported by game-data-packager:

[1] http://users.teledisnet.be/ade15809/babel.html

Of course, for some genres, like FPS' there's not much to translate.

When I compare this with [2] and other pages of ScummVM wiki,
I realise that sometimes some languages are missing from the GOG.com or Steam
offering; but still it would be nice to have these supported;
and if possible, advertise where these can be acquired.

[2] http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Datafiles

[3] code used to generate this:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/game-data-packager.git/tree/tools/babel.py

Greets,