Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

On 05/02/2015 07:36 PM, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:

If this is the case, maybe we could try to continue the discussion based
on that and avoid the heavily loaded sexism bit? There might be options
like a "12+ content" checkbox or such as a first idea along these lines.

Had a sensible notion (and delivery of that notion ie:"maybe we could try") like yours been used at the very start, I would have had no problems. Instead I perceive we were on the receiving end of a moralist drive-by intellectual and emotional shooting. I sincerely hope that in the future Miriam checks herself first, and uses what is considered "Proper Assertiveness Technique" to avoid being perceived as abusive to others, when caught up in other future issues. Ansgar displayed use of the technique perfectly.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html