Re: Claims of racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9 on Debian mailing lists

On 05/02/2015 09:34 AM, iammyr wrote:
Thanks a lot for the clarification.

I'm happy to hear there are other female characters and Sara's role is
not only about showing off her body.

You fell lockstep into the critique without playing, or downloading it to examine the game?? We have this pesky notion of Intellectual Freedom, that some consider to be an antiquated notion held by the Greybeards. Not so. It is the gift debt bestowed upon us all, by the likes of Linus, and the FSF by the GPL. We can only repay the debt through the actual use of this freedom, which has no boundaries with regards to sex. In short, you could've first looked and later formed an opinion of your own.

I've been guilty of this myself, many times. I'm trying to become better. Which is why I dnloaded the src file and examined it myself. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html