Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 09:26:23PM +0200, Vincent Lejeune wrote:
>> To be honest I'm hoping a bit that having downstream discussing the
>> representation in STK may make they change their mind.
>
> While I much appreciate the concern for the way a kid-oriented game is
> depicting the female figure, I feel like this is exporting a debate.
>
> I personaly don't want Debian to become a new Apple Store, as in
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Apple#Newspaper_and_magazine_content

I think it's fair at least to ask for the package description to alert
of what's inside the package, honestly and explicitly. Then each
parent could decide whether they want their kids to play games that
sexualize and objectify women, or not.

Greetings,
Miry