syndicate - Origin's On the House

Hi,

I added a rule for 'Syndicate' to game-data-packager in git.

This game is currently free-as-in-beer via Origin game download platform
that run good-enough under the latest wine version: the game install procedure
hangs at the end; but we still get all needed files. [1]

Development of freesynd, the reverse engineered engine that run
this game has a bit slowed down; but having the data freely avaible
would help it get more contributors :-)

Is there a way to monitor this wikipedia page by RSS ? [2]

Alexandre Detiste

[1] http://www.pcworld.com/article/2893252/free-game-alert-the-legendary-syndicate-is-on-the-house-at-origin.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Origin%27s_On_the_House_games

--
PS: I'll package corsix-th engine for previous game-of-the-month "Theme Hospital" soon.