Re: proposal for virtual package scummvm-nonfree-game

Hi,

I don't see why this should be needed. If you install a package it is
marked as manually installed so deborphan and/or aptitude won't remove
it. Virtual packages are for declaring a dependency that can be
satisfied by multiple packages.

Best,
Tobias