asking to join the team

Dear all,

I'd like to join the team.

I'd like to help to progresivelly replace the existing scripts in game-data-packager by
new yaml definition files and add extra variants for existing games.
(and solve this bug: #745081 : add support for full versions of wolf3d and spear of destiny)

I'd also like to add support for non-free scummvm games to G-D-P.

I'm also working on the ITP for OpenTyrian.

--

I've been using exclusively Debian since 2002; but only had my "itch to scratch" in 2014.

my Alioth userid is "detiste-guest", I have already some experience with some non-game sponsored uploads

Alexandre Detiste