Re: Request to join the team

Hi Iain,

On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 08:47:29PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> I'm a researcher at the University of Aberdeen and a founding director of
> 57North Hacklab, the hackerspace for Aberdeen, Scotland.
>
> I started my Debian development journey at the 2014 Debian Med Sprint in

Cool!  I'm really happy that you try to dive deeper into Debian after
entering via Debian Med!  I just had a talk here at Libre Software
Meeting about our mentoring process in Debian Med (MoM) and that there
are 11 DDs/DMs who confirmed that Debian Med was their entry point.

While I git the impression that sponsoring your packages does not seem
to be a problem there is always the option of Sponsering of Blends

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

which you might like to use as a fallback.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de