Mr Rescue to love 0.9

I'm sorry to say I've failed at this. The upgrade was going well and I've
done probably 80% of the work yet I've hit some bizarre bugs that I
simply can't get my head around. In order to maintain some dignity
I'm blaming it on the fact it's not my code, and the author said it was
a mess anyway (I disagree though, the code is ok).

So I'm pushing what I've done upstream and will move on with something
else. So where does this leave Love? We still have 0.9 in Sid and have
no love games in the archive. I also believe there is little to no
incentive for developers of love 0.8 games to upgrade them since
they can bundle the required runtime version in the Windows package.

I still track the forums so will notice any quality 0.9 candidates as
they come up.

--
Steven Hamilton
I don't look like two zombies