love 0.9

Hi all,
First of all thank you packagers and the ftp-master for sharing
'love' with us. I read with interest the discussion on love

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2014/01/maillist.html

There was a reoccurring discussion of mrrescue but seems either the
game is not packaged or something else.

I looked at :-

$ aptitude search mrrescue
$

The index is updated.

I also look at mentors.debian.net but wasn't able to find the game therein.

I also read http://www.miriamruiz.es/weblog/?p=743 where she tells
about love packages.

It really seems confusing as the package seems to be dependant on
what's happening in the wild as there are no love games in the repo.
which are dependant on it.

I looked at http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/love.html and only bug
seems to be which is on an ancient version of love (love 0.4) ,
perhaps one of the maintainers can close it.

The QA page also tells about a package called devil which has been
orphaned. Perhaps the games-team could maintain it. ?

Looking for some more 'love' :)

Till l8er.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17