Re: Introduction

Sorry for the long lines. While I am aware of the netiquette, I was
using K9 mail on Android, which I am unfamiliar with. I'll be trying to
comply with the rules from now on. I suggest adding “pre { white-space:
pre-wrap }” to the mailing list web interface style sheet as a measure
of harm reduction, so emails with overlong lines are still readable.

(While I'm at it, lets see if the web interface escapes everything
properly: '';!--"<u>=&{()}) <a<b<i>>>xss test</a</b</i>>>.)

--
Nils Dagsson Moskopp // erlehmann
<http://dieweltistgarnichtso.net>