Re: deng/doomsday in need of a maintainer/uploader\

Hi Jamie,

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 10:49:40PM +0900, Jamie Jones wrote:
> It's been a while since I last worked on Doomsday, and it appears that
> newer versions have changed quite a bit, but I'm interested.

That's great to hear! Sorry for not replying sooner.

> I am not Debian Developer or Debian Maintainer, so I may need some hand
> holding while I get up to speed with current practices.

That's fine. My advice would be to focus on grokking the current package
as a prerequisite before anything else. You don't need to be a DD or a
DM to work on a package, it's a sensible thing to go for if you decide
to stick with it but initially, see if you can get the current package
to build, see if you can understand how it fits together, and we take it
from there?