Re: LÖVE 0.9.0 breaks compatibility with nearly every 0.8.0 game

Well, I already have Löve packages created for 0.8.0 that can coexist
with the latest version:

http://miriamruiz.es/debian/love/

It should be easy enough to upload them. The downside I see, is that
if there are any issues with these older versions, I'm not sure if
we'll get much support from upstream.

Greetings,
Miry