[Fwd: Re: [trigger-rally-devel] TR for Debian Jessie]

Hi Tobias, Stefan and the rest of the team,

I'm so happy Trigger Rally will be in the next Debain release. You gave
me a huge motivation boost.

I just wanted to point out we have added a neat new game Icon under
"data/icos": A little red racing car. It's available in various sizes as
png and as an svg file with layers for the different sizes. I'm not sure
if it is implemented yet since I only work with a source compiled
version so far which doesn't use the install routine in order to being
able to add new maps. (I'm not much of a technician.)

My colleague seems to think the icon doesn't load. Please see the last
post in this thread for reference:
http://sourceforge.net/p/trigger-rally/discussion/527953/thread/43310392/?limit=25#a588

Could someone of you check if the icon actually gets used?

Cheers,
Onsemeliot