Re: Megaglest 3.9.1

On 22.09.2014 05:44, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
>
>> I did a complete copyright review as I do for every new package I become
>> an uploader. You can find the new file in the SVN repository.  I'm not
>> finished yet but it appears there are no significant differences between
>> streflop 3.7.1 and 3.9.1. I also compared those files with the ones for
>> the Spring engine, which also embeds streflop for the same reasons, and
>> I spotted no major differences on first glance. There is also a LGPL.txt
>> and README.txt file which explain the licensing thus I see no obvious
>> LGPL violations here.
>
> Hmm, looks like you are correct. I guess the thing that caused me to
> think this was the removal of README.txt and LGPL.txt from the sources
> directory, I guess I didn't notice they were still in the include
> directory.

Alright. Thanks for your reply. Then I think we are ready for a new
release, although I'd appreciate another thorough look at the new
license paragraphs I added to debian/copyright (cue: mojosetup and Co.)

It would be great to see Megaglest 3.9.1 in Jessie and the ugly
dependency on vlc removed which I reported last year... :/

Regards,

Markus