Re: gnurobots - rc bug fixed - ready for upload

Hi Iain,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Iain R. Learmonth <irl@fsfe.org> wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> You did the last upload of gnurobots. I've fixed the RC bug that is
> currently threatening it with autoremoval (the migration to guile 2.0)
>
> It is now in git at:
>
>   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/gnurobots.git
>   git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-games/gnurobots.git
>
> Can you take a look and perform another upload?

Uploaded. For future uploads, please don't forget to mention any
removed patches in d/changelog, as well as add patch headers to new
patches. (I'm also not too sure about patching in an empty
config.rpath file, but I'm not an autotools expert, so I don't have
any suggestions to make here...)

Regards,
Vincent