Request to join the team

Hi,

I'm a researcher at the University of Aberdeen and a founding director of
57North Hacklab, the hackerspace for Aberdeen, Scotland.

I started my Debian development journey at the 2014 Debian Med Sprint in
Aberdeen and since then have successfully had 3 packages enter testing.

  https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=irl%40fsfe.org

I'd like to adopt gnurobots and get a few things in the package updated and
it makes sense to do this within the Debian Games team. Once the package is
ready for upload, I will require a sponsor.

I have submitted a request to join the team via alioth and look forward to
getting to updating the gnurobots package.

Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me
x: irl@jabber.fsfe.org     t: +447875886930