lib ode package

A Dimarts, 3 de juny de 2014, Paul Wise va escriure:
> Hi Leopold,
>
> I've just added you to pkg-games, welcome to the team! Please use this
> opportunity to introduce yourself to the team; what games you are
> interested in, what you plan to work on within the team etc.
>
> Please join the IRC channel and mailing lists. You can find more
> information about the team and ways to get involved on our wiki pages:

Hi people,

I have sent an email to pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org. My interest,
just because a time constraint, is the ode package. It seems that it's
unmaintained. Although it has no important bugs [1], the version we have in
debian is almost 5 years old ( 0.11.1, 2009-10-17 )

Also, the games team migrated from svn to git, but this package has no git
repo, and the only development scm system is the old svn.

I admit that I would prefer to borrow ode and maintain it under debian-science
team, but I understand that it's your package, so I ask what do you think.
But, I have no problem to work on that package under the games team.

Thanks in advance,

Leopold

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=no&src=ode

Linux User 152692