Re: Packaging "Race into Space"

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Moritz Mühlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I noticed that "Race into Space"  has been open-sourced by it's
> original authors (code and game content):
>
> http://www.raceintospace.org/
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/raceintospace/
>
> There's even preliminary Debian packaging. I don't have the time to
> work on it myself, but the game was fun when I played it 20 years ago
> so maybe someone's interested in cleaning the packaging up and
> introducing it into the archive?

In case anyone following along on the list (who's not already on OFTC,
#debian-games) wants to assist in packaging Race into Space, I suggest
pinging Dariusz Dwornikowski.

<tdi> is somebody packaging race into space?
<pabs> no-one said they are yet
<pabs> http://wnpp.debian.net/
<tdi> ill take a look at it then
<tdi> ah crashes on linking with pulseaudio

Regards,
Vincent